Classes in Tours, France.

Witajcie! Dziś post w całości po angielsku. Tematem są moje cztery warsztaty, które z ogromną radością poprowadzę w październiku w Tours, we Francji.

Hello! Today I'm very very happy to finally invite you to my next classes in France, in Tours this time. I'm so excited to visit this amazing country once again. Here are four classes I will teach:


Here you will find all classes descriptions in French and all other details you need to know to book your seat.
Have a beautiful day and I hope to see you soon in France :)

Comments

  1. Wish I lived in France! Am sure it will be an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love you come to Barcelona, spain, sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy, because I will be there
    kiss from France

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts