Wanderlust 2016 - a dream that is coming true.

Hello! Today I'm thrilled to share with you a little story about my dream that is just coming true. The whole thing is so massively important to me that it's even difficult to find the right place to start. Anyway I think I have to start with the word... "sharing". It sounds magical and it is indeed magical. I learnt about it's real meaning when I started teaching art journal classes few years ago. Sharing my passion, creativity and inspirations became one of the best things in my life and the more I was giving to other people the more was always coming back to me and each time it was getting stronger.

Unfortunately for few reasons I always felt limited and couldn't get to each and every person as close as I wanted. I am so full of ideas but most of them are just too much for four hours class. I wanted to inspire and show what inspires me instead of share step-by-step instructions. I wanted to create a group of artists who will share their creative process and inspire others to... just simply create without too much thinking and without planning.
I wanted to experiment and explore creative world, I wanted to teach people and learn from others at the same time.
Then I met Jamie and we quickly found out that we have same dreams and together we can make it work. We created Everything Art Ltd.


After few months of working all days we can now introduce you our dream that came true - Wanderlust 2016.

Wanderlust 2016 by Everything Art from Everything Art on Vimeo.

Wanderlust is whole year long journey - an online event offering you videos from 24 guest teachers and 2 resident teachers (me and Jamie) one every week (each one downloadable and with PDF instructions provided), 50 amazing videos, which will run for over 50 hours in total, access to a forum with an amazing and friendly community, inspirations, challenges, discussions, galleries, workshops, interviews, giveaways and generous discounts from our partners. The perfect alternative to in-person classes! 

More details about the class structure and our mission  here.


Wanderlust is our answer to all people. Some who want to try, who are hungry for experiments and who want to learn, whatever your level of experience.


You don’t have to travel, spend money on accommodation, pack your suitcases or find babysitter for your kids, but still you are getting a bunch of inspirations from the best teachers in the industry that you can interact with on our forum, a fabulous community and topics where you are welcome to share opinions and enjoy all the bigger and smaller activities we prepared for you.

We have created an amazing team of 24 international teachers who will share their love to art with you. The teachers list is a secret now, but tomorrow we are going to start revealing them. Like our Facebook page to follow reveals. I am one of them of course, and in total on Wanderlust I am going to teach 13 in-depth classes!


This whole year long journey with one of best teachers in art and craft industry costs only £65 (approx $100 / €89) which makes it a great value adventure in mixed-media and art journaling. Please keep in mind that it's a special offer, only until December 15th 2015. Later the whole class will cost £99. 

Registration already started! You can book your seat here .
See you on Wanderlust 2016 :)


Comments

  1. That's a great dream to come true!!! Everything Art is an excellent idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. genialne Kasiu! super Cię było znowu zobaczyć ;) zapowiada się wspaniała przygoda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasia!!
    How very exciting for you and the others!!- this sounds wonderful!! Can you tell me what the US dollar would be for payment?
    thank you,
    Jackie P N
    http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! £65 is approx $100 depending on the exchange rate. Today for example it's exactly $99.78 :)

      Delete
  4. I'm in - signed up and excited to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! See you on Wanderlust 2016 then :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts