"Nothing is changing" art journal.

It seems like I didn't share here any of my art journal pages for quite a long time. I'm very happy then that I found a moment today to write this little blog post.
Below page is very personal as all of my art journals are and I feel like attempting to describe exactly what is it about or even trying to translate my writing is hard if not impossible. Let me just say that it's about... love. Like most of the stuff in my life recently :)

"Nothing is changing" art journal page
"Nothing is changing"



As you can see on the picture above I worked in my new square Dylusions art journal. I loved the previous one - just the quality of paper and the way it's sewn makes it a prefect book for me. I'm off now to continue my work in it. I wish you all a lovely and creative Sunday!

Comments

  1. Absolutely love this piece...lush colors, playful splatters of paint, gorgeous textures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts