1/12/2016

New Kasia's 2016 stencils!

First blog post in 2016 and big news at the same time. After a short break I'm back with new stencils for The Crafter's Workshop. They are probably a bit different than those from my past collections, but I must admit - I love them the most! I hope they do have the character but still leave you plenty of space to turn your works into your style while using them. That was my goal and I think it worked pretty well, so now ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to my five new babies:



TCW617 - Dream Girl
TCW618 - Victorian Sketchbook
TCW619 - Corncob Etching

TCW620 - Cards and Lace

TCW621 - Coaster

 Which ones are your favourite? Make up your mind quickly as soon they will be available in stores.
To inspire you here is a little example with two of them:

Family Photograph - art journal page
TCW618 - Victorian Sketchbook in the background.

 Family photograph - art journal


Nice Life tags.
TCW619 Corncob Etching used with Gelli Plate.

Nice Life tags




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Kasia, congratulations, beautiful stencils. I like the Victorian Sketchbook the most!!! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TCW617 - Dream Girl ;-)
    corinne de france

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kasia - they're fantastic - congratulations on a great new release. I will certainly be putting these on my wishlist!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choices, choices, they are all great. Hope to see them at Artist Trading Post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stencils are positively GORGEOUS! I need to get my hands on them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love them ! Congratulations ! :) So happy for you !

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive