Simplicity - Wanderlust Book spread

How are you creative people? Do you have any New Year Resolutions? I must say that I gave up on that, it never worked for me. Whatever I would promise myself at the beginning of the year I would abandon very quickly and mostly only a disappointment is what I was left with. Not very motivating, is it?

That is why this year I thought that whatever happens, happens and I want only one thing - to be happy. Art journaling makes me happy as you know. That is why I'm so happy to do it even more regularly when we are hosting so many little activities on Wanderlust 2016 class - it's still not too late to sign in!

One of them is Wanderlust Book - an art journal which will be our memory from the whole of 2016 and our creative journey. We got thought-provoking prompts and a few other ideas that will make it a bit addictive hopefully. Here is my art journal spread for second prompt this year...


Simplicity



I used one of my new stencils already presented in the previous post - TCW619 Corncob Etching:


It will be available to buy from retailers very soon, but in the meantime please have a look at all of them:

Comments

  1. Супер!
    Приглашаю на мою скрап-распродажу
    http://margoscrap.blogspot.ru/2016/01/blog-post.html
    Вдруг что интересное увидишь)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful - love the warm colours, and the stencil is fabulous. Off to check out the others on the video...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to say the new stencils are amazing... that Victoriana one is an absolute must - probably in both sizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. c 'est beau et j adore ce mask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kasia! I love your new stencils! So organic!!
    Beautiful spread and i am thoroughly enjoying my Wanderlust journey! Thanks for making it happen (Jamie too!)
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, Kasia! I love these stencils and seeing the ways in which you use them on your own pages! So inspiring to me! I adore and admire your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ja od Kasia's letters nie mogę się odczepić, a tu widzę już nowe faworyty Corncob Etching i Coaster :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspirational ! Cannot wait to try them out ! Your journal... just wow !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts