Victorian Sketchbook...

... is the name of one of my new stencils that I designed for The Crafter's Workshop. When I was making my drawings for this one (it was really a pleasurable process) I expected that it may be a nice stencil to work with on delicate backgrounds, and feminine projects. When I actually got it in my hands in a stencil form I was completely stunned. It turned out even better than I thought giving me an instant inspiration to create my first pieces using it. And there it is, another art journal page using Victorian Sketchbook stencil.


My butterfly - art journal page
This page is about "something"... as each one of my art journal pages. I don't really njoy creating pages that don't have any meaning. So this time I explored a bit my fascination with fragility and beauty that meet together so often creating the most exquisite combinations.
A bit of my favourite Abstract paints, Gelli Plate and Victorian Sketchbook in 12x12" size. What else? Tea bags, watersoluble Neocolors, gesso, lace and... of course a butterfly.
TCW618
All of my stencils will be soon available at retailers. We will also have them at ATP :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love the looks of this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spread Kasia! Your new stencils are very lovely!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. o, poznaję ten kawałek koronki ;) mam taki na stempelku ;))) A teraz kusisz mnie jeszcze maskami. Dobrze, ze wyplata lada dzien, bo przyszłoby mi jeść farby i stempelki ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts