2/29/2016

Everyday Art-Diary {week 1}

Tonight I decided to share a bit more of my everyday diary. This stuff is random and imperfect, but I allowed myself to be more careless about perfection this time. This is my true and as not-influenced-by-anything as possible expression. Raw but pure, very intimate and close to my heart details from my everyday life. I'm sorry I had to blur some writing, doesn't look very professional probably, but as much as I want to share I also want to keep some bits only for myself.

I plan to share more of these over the time as I see it may be a nice exercise for me to actually show  something that isn't a finished piece. Do you have a diary like that? Do you share your pages with others?









4 comments:

  1. Love these Kasia. It takes away pressure to conform and all becomes free, easy more personal mote do-able. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kasia. It takes away pressure to conform and all becomes free, easy more personal mote do-able. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I LOVE all of these pages, they feel very raw and honest. I want to journal like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW do you do it????? These are extraordinary!!!! I love these. I know it looks simple, but when I sit in front of my blank paper..... all I see is.... blank paper. LOL Do you have an idea of what you want to do before you begin? Do you choose a theme and then begin to build around it, or do you just throw whatever you have at a piece of paper? I just know that once I conquer this struggle I am having, I will dance until dawn. And singing your name because you helped me through. This is exactly what I was hoping for from Wanderlust. Thanks for all your wisdom and insight!!!! Thanks for taking the time to post these lovely pieces for us. ;))

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive