3/30/2016

Everyday Art-Diary {weeks 2 & 3}

My Everyday Art-Diary: This stuff is random and imperfect, but I allowed myself to be more careless about perfection this time. This is my true and as not-influenced-by-anything as possible expression. Raw but pure, very intimate and close to my heart details from my everyday life. I'm sorry I had to blur some writing, doesn't look very professional probably, but as much as I want to share I also want to keep some bits only for myself.



Everyday Art-Diary - 17

Everyday Art-Diary - 18

Everyday Art-Diary - 19

Everyday Art-Diary - 20

Everyday Art-Diary - 21

Everyday Art-Diary - 22

Everyday Art-Diary - 23

Everyday Art-Diary - 24

Everyday Art-Diary - 25

Everyday Art-Diary - 26

Everyday Art-Diary - 28

Everyday Art-Diary - 27

Everyday Art-Diary - 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive