7/29/2016

"My people" mixed media canvas

Today I would like to share with you my come back to the series of canvases that I called "Connections". It's all about people, situations between them, stories that they carry and feelings that they hide. This particular ones title is "My people" as it features some of my family members, ancestors and closely related personalities that I feel connected to.

I made this piece on my latest Wanderlust 2016 class, so if you would like to follow me step by step please sign in to the class here (on sale only until midnight this Sunday!).



To see more of my works from "Connections" series please click on the banner below:



4 comments:

  1. Great and beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I really love this. I have so many duplicates of old photos of my Grandma and others, of my dad and uncle. I don't know what to do with them. This gives me some ideas to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures of your painting.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive